Zeraphina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zeraphina

Free Forum: A World just for me and you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alien

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frost
Admin
Frost

Alien Empty
PostSubject: Alien   Alien EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Timear;
:: Timear is an alien race that is from Oha and is not well known by many people mostly because they have a changing device. The Timear's became more advanced than any other worlds, having technology that would even change their appearance completely to look human different than what the looked like before. Timear's seemed to be a little bit little at least their body shape was like a humans but with slight differences. Timear's had clothes like humans but had pure black eyes and have different colored skins. They also had razor sharp teeth and slightly long claws that were the color black. Their blood instead of red is actually a black color and like humans, have hair as well. There is not much known about these species besides they can get sick easily back on earth, they eat humans and they have ice cold skin from living and adapting to a cold world.

• Can control very little Ice.
  • Are highly intelligent.
  • Cold weather doesn't bother them (they can wear shorts and a tang top and not feel cold at all.)
  • They get slightly hot when the weather turns summer but their blood cools them off.

(This was actually created by some people named Average Fanatic & Funkychik, I thought it was cool so I posted up on here~ Just because this is more of a race site and I thought the Timear's were pretty cool. ^-^')

Trolls:
They are humanoid and approximately the same age as the kids. They have gray skin, orange eyes with gray irises, these fill in with the troll's blood pigment as they age, this has been shown with, pointed teeth, yellow nails, black lips, and black hair. Their most noticeable features are the horns sprouting from their heads, which resemble candy corn. All known trolls have first and last names with six letters each.

Each troll is connected to one of the signs of the Zodiac. Each wears a shirt depicting his or her associated sign. Each troll's horns reflect their sign; for example, Tavros' (♉) horns are massive like a bull's, and Sollux (♊) has two pairs. Other qualities associated with Zodiac signs have also emerged, such as Nepeta's (♌) cat-like tendencies, Karkat's (♋) crabbiness and Kanaya's (♍) helpful, motherly nature.
(From MS. Pain Adventures)
Back to top Go down
https://darknessofthepast.rpg-board.net

Alien
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zeraphina :: Your first category :: Supernatural Entities-
Jump to: